- ABOUT OUR POLICY
Daylight Furniture prioritizes expedient delivery service for each customer by providing up-to-date status checks and detailed shipping information. We realize the importance of receiving orders in a timely manner, which is why we notify customers of our general shipping and delivery time frames for every custom-made (special) and in-stock/in-store item throughout the course of each customer’s order procedure. From we signed contract, each sectional is handcrafted and designed with complete precision. Once a product is finished, it is carefully loaded onto a shipping container that is sent to the Port in the world. Once cleared through Customs and released from the port, the order is sent directly to warehouse. Once the order arrives at warehouse, we will contact a carrier to retrieve and ship that order. Keep in mind that an order is often transferred to one or more shipping terminals before being delivered to its final destination. Carefully and thoroughly review this Shipping Policy to fully understand how we handle your purchase.
- KEY POINTS
Prior to and upon completion of a purchase, we ask customers to choose below different ways and terms to dilvery.
- To port service need to find an agent in destination port to take goods there, and pay local charge and duties.
- DDU service (Delivered Duty Unpaid). Customer can receive the goods at home, but need to pay taxes and duties
- DDP service (Delivered Duty Paid), customer can receive the goods at home, no need to pay other charge.
- Full container service, we can arrange to delivery goods from our warehouse to destinationport, customer need to find agent to do customs and take goods home.
- EXW terms, customers need to take goods from our factory directly.
Befor delivery, customer need to
l provide accurate contact details and shipping address information and inform us of any changes or updates prior to the delivery process
l understand that although Daylight Furniture will inform them of approximate delivery dates and times, carriers will provide more specific—but not exact—delivery windows
l Our products are protected with thick, durable packaging materials. As a result, the packaging will automatically increase the product dimensions by 2 to 5 inches for each piece
l understand that estimated delivery times are subject to change and could be extended due to unforeseen circumstances such as inclement weather, traffic congestion, or other external issues
l accept that carriers delivery drivers just delivery good at door or downstairs during, or after the delivery process.
l ensure that they do not refuse any deliveries (see our Return Policy for more information)
l understand that all in-transit orders cannot be canceled and any refused shipment may result in assessed fees (see ‘Cancellations & Refused Shipments’ below)
- 3. SHIPPING PROCEDURES & SERVICES
- SHIPPING & DELIVERY TIME FRAME
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME
35 working days-------60 working days after receiving deposit and confirming all details, depend on products production time.
- The estimated delivery time begins as soon as an order is confirmed and processed. Deliveries typically mirror their scheduled time frames; however, delivery times may be impacted due to external factors. While we try to provide the most accurate shipping information, exact delivery dates and times are not guaranteed. Keep in mind that factors beyond our control may affect estimated delivery times and could result in an additional 1–2 weeks for delivery. Be sure to check your email (including your spam folder) for any updates. If you have not received any updates from the carrier with regard to a delivery window or date, you may email our sales.Although we are not responsible for potential issues or shipping irregularities caused by one of our third-party carriers, we will do our best to assist you with any concerns you may have.
Tracking numbers are provided to customers prior to or upon arrival at a carrier’s main shipping (destination) terminal. Tracking details on a carrier’s website are continually updated and may not immediately display thorough information about a shipment. While it is the sole responsibility of each carrier to contact a customer to confirm a delivery date or window, we do encourage customers to monitor their orders with the tracking numbers provided to them.
- DELIVERY PROCESS
Daylight Furniture partners with several third-party carriers. Carriers are responsible for contacting customer, our one-one sale service will keep on lin, to help to solve the problems.